Saturday, July 12, 2008

Turning the Computer Off

Oh it's so painful!

We tried to back up my two hard drives last night and one of them does not appear to have worked. Oh.Well. We're half an hour before my hoped-for departure time. 

We got to bed somewhere between 2:30 and 3:00 last night and I couldn't sleep. I haven't been sleeping well for about two weeks now even though I've been running around like a mad woman. I packed the Advil PM in the bathroom/pharmacceuticals bag.

I have to fix up the cat food and water and do a few little packing duties, including the trusty MacBookPro. Then we'll stop at the store for ice, jam and hydrocortisone cream, Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf for a little something to drink, and we'll either get gas here or up the road a bit because it's less expensive out by the airport and we have to pass those offramps anyway.

Next time you see me, I'll be at a hotel. Unless it's at a Staryucks or McDonalds with free Wifi.

Oh shoot! I didn't download a copy of "Holiday Road" from the original "Vacation" movie.... "Jack be nimble, jack be quick. Ooh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oooh! Holiday Ro-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oad. Holiday Ro-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oad!

No comments: