Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Real Life Intrudes on Vacation!

Before we left last week, Daddy Doc and I had the opportunity to resign from a volunteer position after the incompetent individuals in charge of the program made some decisions that we cannot support (and sent us a very rude letter.) It's all good because we have the comfort of knowing that we're right, we had a lovely card in our hands to play, and we played it, to include copies of the letter being sent to a bishop and another person who should be bothered by the events that transpired.

I mailed the letter last week so it would be all taken care of before we left.

Stupid Internets.

The woman e-mailed me this morning at 6:30 wondering what my response was because she hadn't heard from me and there's a meeting tonight.

GET OUT OF MY VACATION WOMAN.

:sigh:

Ok. I think I'm over it now. I hope. I should go back to reading blog comments. They're much more pleasant. 

Speaking of blog comments, if you haven't seen them, Daddy Doc has been adding his observations as comments after I post day reports. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There isn't an eyeroll icon 'deep' enough for this....