I tripped.
I fell.
I was wearing the camera.
With the "back up lens" that we bought for it because the Super Duper Heavenly Lens is still in the Nikon Hospital.
Yeah. At the point where I realized that the camera was hitting the ground I said to myself "Just fall and try to keep the camera from hitting any more."
My left knee and shin are a bit torn up but they're not bleeding. (I was wearing full length jeans at the time.)
In other news, I saw a MovieBoy look alike in Bisbee - he was wearing Capris.
Ok, they were pants that were rolled up but I remember thinking: Oh, look, another dude in Capris. And he looks like MovieBoy! And then I stood there trying to picture MovieBoy in capris.
2 comments:
Glad you're not seriously hurt, but sorry about the camera.
I'm thinking you're just not meant to have a camera!
Post a Comment