Saturday, July 26, 2008

Linkety Do Dah!

We're working on a Google Map with our route and stops but we can't figure out how to "Connect the Placemarks" so it's not ready yet. In the meantime...

Where We Stayed:

2 queen beds, one sofa bed

2 queen beds, one sleeping bag

2 queen beds, one sleeping bag

Holiday Inn Canyon de Chelly, Chinle, AZ (1 Night)
2 double beds, one sleeping bag

Wigwam Motel #6, Holbrook, AZ (1 Unforgettable Night) (Winner, Least Expensive Lodging of the Trip - $54/night.)
2 double beds, one sleeping bag on a twin air mattress

Holiday Inn Express, Show Low, AZ (1 Night) (Winner, Best Holiday Inn Express of the Trip.)
2 queen beds, one sleeping bag

Holiday Inn Express, Tombstone, AZ (2 Nights)
2 queen beds, one sleeping bag

2 queen beds, one sleeping bag debated the air mattress

Fairmont Scottsdale, Scottsdale, AZ (2 Nights)
1 king bedroom, a sofa bed in the living room with a rollaway bed 

Where we went:


Seligman, AZ 

Prescott, AZ

Clarkdale, AZ

Flagstaff, AZ

Grand Canyon, AZ

Galvado, AZ

Chinle, AZ

Holbrook, AZ

Winslow, AZ

Holbrook, AZ

Show Low, AZ

Oracle, AZ

Tombstone, AZ

Bisbee, AZ

Tombstone, AZ
Boothill Graveyard (Warning! There's Music.)

Benson, AZ

Tucson, AZ

Casa Grande, AZ

Scottsdale, AZ

Buckeye, AZ

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Thanks for this link page. A friend emailed me about an event later this year at the Wigwam Resort, and at first, I thought it was the same place you went to, but in checking the link I remembered you'd posted, I discovered it wasn't the same place. Here's the Wigwam Resort: http://www.wigwamresort.com/. Just slightly different. Looks like a gorgeous place, but unfortunately, I don't think I'm going to be able to go.