Monday, July 14, 2008

Idiots in the Mountains

ACK! I cannot believe that Daddy Doc and I BOTH neglected to mention the bozos on the road to Jerome!!!!

(If you missed it, DD posted a comment in my Day Two report!)

On the way to Jerome, we were on the outside lane of a mountain road. It was a pretty twisted and curved mountain road.

Believe it or not: Coming down the mountain, the opposite direction, we spotted a mini-van with a sunroof and two boys, one pre-teen and one teenager, STANDING THROUGH THE SUNROOF as the van drove down the mountain!!!!!! It wasn't even driving slowly, either! It was doing a pretty decent clip.

The kids waved at us. We did not wave back. We did not think it was funny. I can't even remember what comment DD made about the whole thing but we couldn't believe it. 

IDIOTS.


I-D-I-O-T-S!!!

No comments: