Last night we drew names to see who would get to pick his bed first. The big boys decided they wanted to sleep in the bed and neither wanted the sofa bed at all. (Now, see, if it was me and I was little? I'd rather sleep ALONE in a sofa bed than share a big bed.) CS picked first. Bed. MG picked second. Bed. SBS started to pout. HUGE. And rub his eyes. And Pout.
But then something happened. CS didn't want to share the bed with MG. He started to shout. We told CS: You can sleep there with MG or have the whole sofa bed to yourself.
SBS got to sleep in the bed and CS was happy.
2 comments:
The 'really fancy restaurant' in Presskit was called something like Pine Top Inn. We're looking for the tape--and something to play it on.
In my head I can see the big pouty eyes and the stifling of the tears. Have fun on the train today.
Post a Comment