The boys very cooperatively shared the an air mattress in the little girls' room. Miss Genius had her own air mattress behind the door.
But the one thing that Captain Stubborn wanted to do all week was to swim in the pool, after dark, with the light on.
Even Macey went for a night time dip.
And there was a bit of synchronized canon balling going on, too.
The next morning it was time to leave.
I do not like this picture. It looks like Macey can't wait to get away from me. I am here to tell you that Macey sat on the couch with me. Macey licked my face. Macey just met me and she loved me. I could tell her a joke about a dead squirrel and she would laugh. She would hide in my car because she loves me. It's like that with Macey. Really. Even if you can not see it in this picture.
One more group shot and we had to hit the road. But then, because I have no self-control, we did make one more stop. It was my last chance before the California state line.
They were out of croutons so I could not bring any home. But at least I solved the peg puzzle.
2 comments:
Looks like you all had a great time! CB is one of my favorite places to eat. :-)
Those are awesome pictures. I know you had some anxiety about the trip, but I hope those were all washed away. It sounds like you had the best time.
Post a Comment