Miss Genius is fine and dandy as the eldest and only kid without a buddy. She and Mr. Genius will have to catch up later...
Sweet But Sneaky and MissSBS are inseparable. They eat together, they play together, they are having a good time.
And then there is Captain Stubborn and Miss CS.
On Saturday, CaptainStubborn turned to Miss SweetButSneaky and said, "Isn't Miss Captain Stubborn da most wonderful gurl in da whole world?" Oh, yes, he did.
Of course, last night, Cabana Boy Bob went to go see what the commotion was in the bedroom. When he came out he reported: "I had to tell Miss Captain Stubborn to get off of Captain Stubborn and get back into her own bed."
I told Cabana Boy Bob that I would rather that than the other way around.
1 comment:
So, ummm, three and three, everyone getting along marvelously. Should I make that giant leap now?
Post a Comment