Saturday, October 17, 2009

Blech.

I have far too many issues right now to post my update tonight.

It's late and I'm tired and I don't feel perky and I don't want anyone to try to tell me why I should. I had a good dinner. My family isn't hating life. But I am so sick and tired of this issue and I'm feeling quite beaten down when I was trying so hard to be so careful and do everything carefully with my camera to prevent this from happening yet again. I was being appropriate. I was being careful. I have serious money issues. I am in the middle of a trip that has been a big expense to our budget and I just can't handle going through this right now.

I'll stop so y'all don't have to keep reading.

But I just am too tired and worn out to post an update tonight.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Huggs, I know that you are just sick over the camera issue. I won't even try to talk you out of feeling that way :(

Love ya

Anonymous said...

super hugs and kisses..... it will all be ok I promise :)
hugs
Heather