I told a friend about my necklace the other day. I really like wearing necklaces. Most of mine are Brighton. My Navajo necklace hangs from my necklace rack in the middle of the Brightons, but for the past year or so, it stayed there, not on my neck.
A few weeks ago I told a friend about this necklace. Today none of my Brightons worked with the shirt I wore so I grabbed the Navajo necklace and it worked.
I love this necklace. I tried to take a good picture of it to really show off the colors of the necklace:
![]() |
Can you tell how great the colors are in the stones?
Do you see the purple and the blue? A good 90% of my wardrobe is plum, eggplant, purple, fuschia, or navy blue. My pants are denim, khaki, navy, with a few browns and greens thrown in. If I had to choose a word to describe my color palette of choice, I would say "jewel tones."
This necklace is PERFECT for my wardrobe! I love it so much. It fits perfectly with my colors and offers colors that I neglect, which accent my choices so well. In addition to not terrific photography skills, I really lack a lot of fashion coordinating skills. Sticking to a few colors makes mixing and matching easier and safer. This necklace safely adds other colors into my scheme.
And, like my style, this necklace is simple. I don't do a lot of fancy. I like simple.
I am so glad I picked this up in Arizona.
Do you have a piece of jewelry or something you picked up on a travel that totally fits into your life?

No comments:
Post a Comment